Experience Rugged Adventure and Majestic Vistas
ATV riding and 4-Wheeling in Colorado is all about rolling over high-mountain passes, through scenic backcountry, past alpine lakes, and fantastic vistas. Head out on your own, or experience a guided tour led by Colorado’s top ATV guides.
What Does an ATV Tour Offer?
When you take a one-of-a-kind Clear Creek ATV tour, you can navigate technical terrain, from old mining trails to ghost town roads, with the help of an expert guide. Have fun off-road in Rocky Mountain style while following your guide, who will point out history and sights along your route.
All tours come with a safety course and operation training on your ATV, plus a helmet that must be worn while riding.
Plan Your Off-Road ATV Adventure
Our local ATV outfitters and tour guides are ready to help plan your trip. Contact an outfitter today.
Respect Off-Road Rules
When it comes to using an ATV in Clear Creek, there are some specific rules you must follow:
- All vehicles must be registered — all off road vehicles must have a valid Colorado State Parks OHV registration or a license plate.
- All riders must be 16 or older — all ATVs can hold a passenger, who can ride for half-price.
- It is illegal and dangerous to travel truly off-road, so Stay the Trail and travel only on designated roads — all off-road vehicles must travel on hardened roads.
- Private property is scattered throughout Clear Creek — it is illegal to trespass on private property without permission.
- It is against the rules to drive around a closed gate — you will be ticketed by the Forest Service for doing so.
- Please respect the rights of others and road closures — allow for the enjoyment of other recreational activities and protect our natural resources.
- Please do your part to clean up — leave trails better than how you found them.