Experience Rugged Adventure and Majestic Vistas
ATV riding and 4-Wheeling in Colorado is all about rolling over high-mountain passes, through scenic backcountry, past alpine lakes, and fantastic vistas. Head out on your own, or experience a guided tour led by Colorado’s top ATV guides.
What Does an ATV Tour Offer?
When you take a one-of-a-kind Clear Creek ATV tour, you can navigate technical terrain, from old mining trails to ghost town roads, with the help of an expert guide. Have fun off-road in Rocky Mountain style while following your guide, who will point out history and sights along your route.
All tours come with a safety course and operation training on your ATV, plus a helmet that must be worn while riding.
Plan Your Off-Road ATV Adventure
Our local ATV outfitters and tour guides are ready to help plan your trip. Contact an outfitter today.
3627 Alvarado Road
Dumont, CO 80436
8604 Fall River Road
Alice, CO 80452
107 County Road 308
Dumont, CO 80436
3440 Alvarado Road
Lawson, CO 80436
Respect Off-Road Rules
When it comes to using an ATV in Clear Creek, there are some specific rules you must follow:
- All vehicles must be registered — all off road vehicles must have a valid Colorado State Parks OHV registration or a license plate.
- All riders must be 16 or older — all ATVs can hold a passenger, who can ride for half-price.
- It is illegal and dangerous to travel truly off-road, so Stay the Trail and travel only on designated roads — all off-road vehicles must travel on hardened roads.
- Private property is scattered throughout Clear Creek — it is illegal to trespass on private property without permission.
- It is against the rules to drive around a closed gate — you will be ticketed by the Forest Service for doing so.
- Please respect the rights of others and road closures — allow for the enjoyment of other recreational activities and protect our natural resources.
- Please do your part to clean up — leave trails better than how you found them.