How Do I Request a Visitor’s Guide?
Request a FREE mail-order copy of our Visitor Guide or you can view the digital version by clicking on the button below.
I’m Overwhelmed Planning My Trip. Where Should I Start?
Have you seen our Itinerary Builder? Just answer some simple questions and we’ll help you start planning right away.
What is the Elevation of Clear Creek County?
Each town in Clear Creek County has a different elevation. You can get even higher with many outdoor activities, like hiking, biking, and four wheeling.
- Alice | 10,092 ft in Elevation
- Bakerville | 8,530 ft in Elevation
- Dumont | 7,933 ft in Elevation
- Downieville | 8,031 ft in Elevation
- Empire | 8,615 ft in Elevation
- Evergreen | 7,220 ft in Elevation
- Georgetown | 8,530 ft in Elevation
- Idaho Springs | 7,526 ft in Elevation
- Lawson | 8,107 ft in Elevation
- Silver Plume | 9,101 ft in Elevation
Will I Get Altitude Sickness?
When taking the proper precautions, most people do not get altitude sickness. Check out our article on Adjusting to Altitude to learn more.
I’m a Local Tourism-Related Business. How Do I Update My Information on Your Website?
Planning to open a new business and curious how to be featured on our website? Do you own a business and need us to update your listing? Have a local tourism-related event to be added to the calendar?
Please contact us through the Contact Us form.
How Do I Contact Local County Government Services?
Need to contact he County Clerk and Recorder or Mapping Department? Please visit www.ClearCreekCounty.us for more information
Need to reach the Sheriff? Head here.